ACNE FX KIT (Ages Under 35)
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Foaming cream cleanser that contains solubilized benzoyl peroxide
- More effective and yet more gentle than typical benzoyl peroxide products and doesn’t overdry the skin
- Speciﬁcally formulated for young, oily, acneic patients whose skin is more susceptible to the accumulation of p-acne bacteria
As a bactericidal ingredient, benzoyl peroxide kills acne-causing bacteria rather than simply slowing its growth. Benzoyl peroxide should only be used on patients 25 years of age or younger, as younger skin contains endogenous antioxidants that prevent premature aging that can occur easily in older patients.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- Lightweight, oil-free lotion with barrier repair ingredients
- Antibacterial peptide
- Powdery, mattifying ﬁnish removes the appearance of oil
An antimicrobial peptide designed to treat acne symptoms. This peptide has been shown to exhibit excellent activity against P-acne bacterium alone but found to be more effective in combinations with low levels of salicylic acid. This allows for an opening of pores to allow oxygen in while enabling oligopeptide-10 into the pores for maximum performance without irritation.
Found as a natural component of chamomile, Bisabolol is an effective anti-irritant and anti-inﬂammatory ingredient, helpful in soothing red, irritated skin.
CETYL HYDROXPROLINE PALMITATE (CERAMIDE)
Ceramides are lipids that hold the surface cells of the skin’s protective barrier together, helping to retain moisture and restore and replenish the skin.
STEARIC ACID (FATTY ACID)
A fatty acid used as an emollient and emulsiﬁer and one of three ingredients that comprise the skin’s natural lipid barrier.
Used in the synthesis of natural skin sterols essential for maintaining skin barrier function, Squalane, derived from olives, is a biological component of human sebum and is therefore very skin-friendly. It is an excellent moisturizer that does not leave a heavy, greasy residue on the skin.
A substance known for its healing, soothing, and anti-irritating properties. This ingredient softens skin and stimulates the formation of healthy tissue. Helps eliminate chapping and cracking, leaving skin silky, smooth, and healthy-looking.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT (CAMELLIA OLEIFERA)
A potent antioxidant that inhibits DNA damage by counteracting oxidative stress. Possesses anti-inﬂammatory properties and helps to treat immunosuppression. When used for its caffeine-containing properties, green tea constricts blood vessels in the skin and reduces water leakage. This ingredient also alleviates puffiness and under-eye darkness.
PM ACNE TREATMENT
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- A less drying alternative for patients with more sensitive skin
- Improves skin texture by increasing the rate of exfoliation
- Reduces the production of oil to minimize breakouts
- Inhibits the production of melanin to reduce post-inﬂammatory hyperpigmentation
- Contains salicylic acid and hydroxyanasatil retinoate, both of which provide antibacterial properties
Aids exfoliation by weakening the links between cells in the outer layer of dead skin, allowing the normal shedding process to occur at a more optimum rate. By helping new cells surface, it improves skin texture, unclogs pores, enhances penetration (and therefore effectiveness) of ingredients such as vitamin C.
HYDROXYANASATIL RETINOATE (HAR)
An ester of isotretinoin, HAR offers all the beneﬁts of retinoic acid while providing both antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, therefore fulﬂilling the role of multiple anti-acne ingredients combined. This unique retinoid kills acne bacteria cells, inhibits melanin production, stimulates the growth of new collagen and elastin to reduce signs of aging, and is ideal for patients experiencing PIH (post-inﬂammatory hyperpigmentation.)